Our offices are open for business.
As the world around us changes daily, we want to share with you how Keathley & Keathley is coping with the coronavirus pandemic and maintaining our business operations in the face of the challenges it has created.
- We have implemented procedures that allow us to continue to serve clients.
- We are taking additional workplace precautions to protect the health of our employees. In consideration for our employees, we have “closed” our office to the public except by-appointment-only meetings and consultations.
- We are open and doing Zoom online meetings.
- We are open and continue to be available via MyCase communication.
- We are open and continue to be available for telephone meetings.
- The Courts work to modify their daily practices due to COVID-19, and are currently working to implement a video conferencing system which will allow hearings to be held remotely and enable parties to appear by using a computer or cell phone. Once it is implemented, the information will be provided to our office and posted on the Navarro County website.
- Despite lockdowns and shelter-in-place orders, Keathley & Keathley is doing everything we can to continue delivering quality legal representation to you. There might be some delays, but we are committed to serving you.
realize that our firm’s mission of “Saving Lives One Family At A
Time” is more important today than ever. We are fully committed to
maintaining our focus on that mission especially in these challenging
times. Many thanks to you and all members of the judicial community
for your support, your understanding and — when required — your
patience. Together, we will work our way through this and emerge even
stronger on the other side.
Stay healthy. Yours,
Steve and Sarah Keathley
Keathley & Keathley
Remote conferencing via Zoom is safe, secure, and very easy to use as outlined in this video.